We currently have a vacancy for a class teacher with the responsibility for leading Maths across the school. MPR/UPR and TLR2b £4,398.
- be an excellent class teacher with the ability to ensure that all children make impressive progress
- be passionate about ensuring a creative, practical and inspirational approach to Maths teaching
- be responsible for leading, managing and improving standards of Maths
- be responsible for tracking and analysing pupil progress in Maths
- be a reflective individual who is committed to your own professional development and the professional development of others
- be a driven person who is able to lead learning among staff, children and parents in a supportive and nurturing way
- be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching
- have high expectations of yourself, your pupils and be committed to raising standards
- want to make a difference and be part of a supportive team
- be ambitious and ready to take on extra responsibility, or an experienced teacher wanting to develop your role in a different setting
- a large five form entry junior school with well-behaved children who are eager to learn and succeed
- currently rated good by OFSTED
- a supportive, hardworking, and committed staff team and have the pupils’ best interests at heart
- well resourced and actively supported by parents and governors alike
Please apply online at the Luton Borough Council website: https://jobs.luton.gov.uk/teach-in-luton and scroll down to the row of coloured pencils!
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit, or would like an opportunity to discuss this role informally, then please contact the head teacher, Jo Adams on 01582 572100 or visit our website www.william-austin.com for more information about our school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.