Salary: £13,066 - £13,365 a year
Hours per week: 33.75, Term time plus 5 days
Fixed Term Maternity Cover until 31/12/2019
A Welfare assistant is required from 1 January 2019 to cover the maternity leave of our current employee, this contract is fixed term until 31st December 2019. The role will include administering prescribed medication and ensuring medical records are well maintained, as well as administrating effective and efficient general first aid. The ability to multi-task is essential as the role will also involve a variety of administrative tasks.
Candidates will be required to:
- Hold a relevant First Aid qualification, or be willing to attend a three day course.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and have a good command of English.
- Deal with medical emergencies quickly and to remain calm under pressure.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have a mature and positive attitude to the role.
Closing date: Sunday 14th October 2018
Interview date: To be confirmed
To apply visit https://jobs.luton.gov.uk/jobs/welfare-assistant-sch00861